Monday, April 22, 2013

My facebook account was hacked. How do I talk to people that work for facebook?

Q. My ex Best Friend hacks facebooks by clicking "forgot password" & She hacked into my facebook and unfriended people. How do I talk to people that work for facebooK?

A. No way out. I suggest u to login in that account and deactivate it there will be option to tell facebook owners to tell ur account is hacked.

How a company can use Facebook to target a specific market for their Product/Service?
Q. Also, with Facebook, one can choose the demographics and target the marketing

A. http://www.facebook.com/advertising

Go their .. all the informations you need ..

Good luck and have a great day ..
.

How do you access your Facebook phone book on the current Facebook format?
Q. I know at one point Facebook stored all of your phone contacts, but I can't figure out how to access them since they changed Facebook (again!). I have some people stored in my phone who I want to look up by their phone number to see if they're on Facebook. Thanks in advance!

A. facebook removed the phonebook due to privacy issues




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment