Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Is there a way to get around the Facebook verify with a phone number thing?

Q. Is there a way to get around the facebook verify with a phone number security thing?

Could I use the same number to verify another account, like verify one account then delete that number on my account then use it to verify another account. I have 2 for separate reasons.

A. no, one phone number per account - if what you wanted to do was possible, there would be no reason for the phone number verification in the first place

How do I find out what Facebook account my phone number is linked to?
Q. I have a couple of Facebook accounts for roleplaying. I've used my phone number to verify one of them, but I can't find which one. I've logged in to all of them and checked but none of them say there's a number connected to the account. Now I need that number for another account. How do I find which account is linked to my phone?

A. Type your phone number into the Facebook search bar. Your account will show up if your privacy settings allow the general public to search for you.

How to get around Facebook's phone number verification?
Q. I can't even login into my Facebook because they keep asking for a phone number to verify something. Is there anyway to not have to enter a phone number. It's so stupid. What if somebody doesn't have a cell phone? I guess that means you can't have a Facebook account.

A. it doesnt have to be a cell phone - you can use a house phone too




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment