Sunday, April 21, 2013

Is there anyway to get free Facebook credits?

Q. Free Facebook Credits?

I'm a hardcore Farmville addict trying to become the biggest and most badass farmer the game has ever seen. The only problem is it's costing me a fortune buying all those Facebook credits. Is there anyway to get them free or earn them?

A. Some sites give free or virtually free credits if you do offers given by advertisers.

Basically the advertisers will pay you to do whatever. In the case of one website I've used a few times, I did an offer like one of the high value free trial credit report offers. I just cancel the trial after a day and ask for my freeee credits. Heck, saves me 15 bucks.

You can check them out at:
http://www.scorefacebookcredits.com

Free Facebook using mobile internet on my laptop?
Q. With my mobile plan with Optus I get free Facebook (and other sites), when I use my mobile as a tethering device and use it's WI-FI on my laptop does it still recognise it as free?

Also; do I have to use the Facebook application on my mobile or does Optus just register that Facebook is the site being accessed?

A. yes it recognizes it as Free

How can i get free facebook on my phone?
Q. Hi, Am vodafone i have a sony ericsson w995 does any one know if i get free facebook on my phone??

A. You'd need to connect to a Wi-Fi network with the phone. If you don't and use the cellular network, you'll be charged on your phone bill.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment