Monday, April 15, 2013

Is Facebook a good platform to promote my business?

Q. I'm currently doing affiliate marketing. But Still no Luck. I want some good methods of promoting my business. Have heard about Facebook marketing, is it useful?

A. It's a great idea to promote the business by using the facebook's lage network. today's concept of marketing has been changed Now a days people also changed their way to market their products online. They are taking benefits of good social networking sites such as facebook. Really this is such a big platform which can provide you large amount of friend, users or customers online and its worth marketing your business on it. you have to participate by offering valuable input be proactive and create groups, pages and events identify and network with 'the few' get involved regularly, but this works takes very much time so There are several companies which can assist aswell provide you their services on Social Network Marketing. some ago my friend advised and refered me one company who provide the same services named Magicsolv.com. I recommond you better use of their service and see the difference. Hope this helps!!

If I post to Facebook Market Place, will the link go to my FACEBOOK Home Page Wall?
Q. I want to use facebook market place to start marketing apartment rentals but i do not want to post the listings to my homepage wall as well, because 90% of my friends do not live in the area so I don't want them to have to keep seeing apartments I post.

A. yes

should my facebook site show the cost of the products I am selling?
Q. I'm starting a business (food to go) and just opened a facebook site to promote what we are selling. Should I include the price of our products or just discuss over the phone or message as customers call to inquiry? Not sure if that will push price shoppers away. Marketing is not my area, and facebook marketing... is totally new for me. Thank you

A. price up front, yes!!!!

and please come back and tell us in 1-2-3 weeks how much new biz you get from FB sales.
make them special--make an association to FB mandatory to the customer!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment