Sunday, April 7, 2013

If I want to contact facebook via phone about legal matters concerning deleted content, whats the number?

Q. I own a small computer repair shop and I have a client that needs a contact number for facebook. She is trying to get deleted content for a court case. I doubt she will get anywhere but I told her I would get a number for her. Can anyone help?

A. there is no phone number you can call

sorry

How do I download ALL Facebook contacts on iPhone like on Android?
Q. On my android phone, I can download all my facebook friends contacts even if there is no number. But on my iphone I can only sync with what I have in my contacts. Any way to do it like android?

A. I downloaded this app called 'SmartSync' it's a really useful app. It's 1,99 I think. However, it doesn't let you add the phonenumbers from your facebookcontacts to your contactlist, as facebook doesn't allow this. Good luck!

Who can I contact to get a fake facebook profile of my sister deleted?
Q. I can't get a contact number. Someone made a fake and crude facebook profile of my sister and we're trying to get it deleted from the website.

Is there a complaints office?

A. You need to contact facebook
http://www.facebook.com/help.php?show_form=3

or click on help at bottom of page. You will probably have to have an account to sign in, I am not sure though. Good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment