Tuesday, April 16, 2013

I want to get hold of the Facebook team via phone?

Q. I would like to ring up the Facebook team and talk to someone over the phone about the fact that my account has been disabled for no reason. I've read about how accounts have been disabled online and it is said that there's a possibility my account might never be enabled again. I'd be really greatful if someone could give me a contact number to ring?

Thanks.

A. Facebook is the devil. I believe you need to have a facebook account to contact facebook. I'm sorry they put you in such a bizarre position. When I had a facebook back in the day, I had so many technical and social problems. Deleting mine was a wonderful thing. That's just me. If you care about your facebook I guess you need to make a new one, I don't believe much can happen with the old one. If you make a facebook account, facebook owns it and all of the content in it. They can do whatever they want with it evidently.

How to sync facebook contacts with motorola droid 3?
Q. So i got the droid 3 yesterday and i successfully synced my facebook contacts to my phone... But i had some names before i synced my Phone with facebook that were like "Chaser!!!:)" So i had his number twice and the only thing i thought i could do was un-sync the facebook from my phone and write the names like "Chase Johnson" so they would be synced TOGETHER but then i tried to re-sync and now the contacts are not showing up! HELPPP! :(

A. re-install the app and start all over. It should work

How does Facebook sync match phone contacts with Facebook contacts?
Q. Like how does it know that someone on my contact list is the same as the facebook contact?
it is not by phone number i checked

A. I would assume it first searches the name and sees if you have any friends in common with that name. It probably does use phone numbers that match. It might use email.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment