Monday, April 1, 2013

I need to link a Facebook icon from the home page of a website to the owners Facebook news feed page?

Q. I am having problems doing this. Each time I try to link the page, it ends up going to the Facebook log-in page. I want a direct link to the news feed page.I don't want a 'like' button. I need a way to share the news page with any website visitor who is interested. I don't want them to have to be a Facebook member to see it.

A. in order to see someones wall or news feed you need to be logged in to facebook

Why does my facebook log me off and on in FACEBOOK CHAT?
Q. Facebook chat logs me on and off about every 15-30 seconds which makes it hard to have a conversation. I've changed my password and I've tried two different web browsers.

Also, why doesn't facebook let me know when I have a comment? Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.

Any help? Please!

A. It's probably sensitive at times but you can report the application if the situation persists.

What are working proxies to use for Facebook?
Q. I need some working proxies that I can use to get on Facebook. There are some that I have found that I can get on Facebook, log on, but I can't post comments or accept friend requests.

A. Iâve found that proxies are really not very good at what they claim to be able to do. As you probably already know they get blocked constantly. In the rare circumstance that a proxy works you find that they have issues with many web site features that make them useless. Plus they are easy to break and leak information.

As reported on many news and security sites the number of proxies run by hackers is also growing daily. This growth is fueled by the ever growing numbers of hackers in the world needing to create bot nets to hack with. You risk your privacy and your computer using one that claims to be anonymous. Having you computer become a node in a hackers bot net will result in the actions of the hacker being recorded as coming from your computer and IP address.

The only proxy I've found to be somewhat useful because it changes IP's daily is http://www.personalvpn.biz. It is a limited proxy and only works with a few sites. But it seems to work many times and is safe to use.

The better approach is the Personal VPN which unblocks web sites, encrypts your entire connection for security, and doesn't get blocked. Plus it works on all web sites and with all applications including flash. http://www.surfbouncer.com. Or you can email them at unblock@surfbouncer.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment