Wednesday, April 17, 2013

I've jut downloaded the blackberry facebook application and can't work out how to get into my inbox?

Q. Help! I've jut downloaded the blackberry facebook application and can't work out how to get into my inbox, when I click on the message symbol it just creates a blank new message. Can anyone help me? Also, when I have notifications they are showing on the normal sit but don't appear to be coming up on the application, does anyone know why this might be?

Thanks!

A. actually i agree with your sister.

shes just looking out for you.

and i know you're gonna show her those answers and say "i told you so"

but in general its for a high school -- college base kinda thing

and im sure your not 13 in the high school

just wait a couple years/months and you can have it :D

its nothing big anyways

and it asks for your b-day and thats how they determine if you're allowed to go on, and yes you can lie about it, but thats not the best idea.....................

What is it going to cost me to start and run a facebook application for job searching ?
Q. I want to know what are going to be the costs to run a Facebook application. I want people to be able to create profiles and for companies to be able to post jobs on facebook to target the college crowd.

A. I don't think it'll cost you anything... Just time creating it...

How can i see usage of my facebook application?
Q. i have created a facebook application and approved
aslo added by many FB users, but there is no way to see the list of users using my applicarion. it's currently showing the number but not user details

A. its not possible. the best thing you could do is store each of your users uid in a database.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment