Sunday, April 7, 2013

How would you contact an app developer who has a dead app?

Q. I want to try and contact an app developer but the website listed in thier app store link is fake. They have a Facebook page but they haven't posted on in it for 2 years! Is there a way I can contact them through apple or track down more info from Facebook? I want to try to encourage them to start working on their app again.

FYI its called Fantasy Ocean

A. Say them that you like his app and you will use and pay for it..

How to add my Facebook App to my facebook?
Q. I built a Flex Facebook app in Flash Builder 4. And can run it successful.
How to add it on my facebook? I mean others can use it.

A. you can go to facebook applications Developers page to create an facebook app but i think you should not create an facebook app yourself you can go with companies providing facebook applications Service and they will create a unique and best facebook apps for you i m sharing with you one of the best facebook apps Developers and they will create facebook app for you at really Budget rate.

How do you display 'Total Users' on a Facebook Application home page?
Q. This question is more for app developers. I understand that facebook changed applications to display 'total active users' instead for application ranking in directory.

A. i wish i could help, but i can't.

sorry




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment