Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How to view the full caption on Facebook mobile?

Q. Hello, I have the Facebook mobile app and when The caption is too long for the screen, it doesn't show all of it. Help!

A. If your phones browser supports it you should be able to switch from mobile view to desktop view.

How to rename and delete photo album on Facebook mobile?
Q. I have two albums, one that I need to rename, and one to delete. I can only get on Facebook mobile. Please help!

A. If by Facebook mobile you mean the m.facebook.com site, there does not appear to be a way to rename or delete an album.

If you use a Facebook mobile app, you can rename it by opening the album, clicking the settings button, and choose edit album. There is also a Delete Album button in the settings, but it is grayed out on my phone (Android) and I do not see a mechanism for activating it.

Why wont facebook mobile work on my phone?
Q. I have just downloaded facebook mobile and I just tried to use it but it only loads up two squares. I have tried deleting it and re downloading it, checked my signal, but still wont work. By the way I have a Samsung tocco lite.
And I do have a internet plan.

A. Perhaps you don't have an internet plan.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment