Saturday, April 6, 2013

how to use a jpeg as a landing page on facebook?

Q. I had someone design me a landing page for facebook, they sent it to me as a jpeg, how do i place that on my facebook as a landing page, or turn the jpeg into a html?

A. save it to your computer, then open the file. hit "save as" and it will give you a few options. look for the option that allows you to choose which type of file it is saved as and viola you have a html copy of your landing page. remember to place the file somewhere you can easily find it, like in your documents library.

How do I put a blog on my Facebook business page?
Q. I want to add blog entries to my Facebook page. I do not currently have a blog. I'm just looking for a way to add something similar to a blog to my Facebook page.

Do I simply publish them on my wall or does it work better to have a separate page? I would like to avoid having a separate page if at all possible.I am planning to have a fan page and a landing page. Is there a good way for me to incorporate my entries into one of those pages?

A. what you should do is put the first paragraph or a few sentence on facebook wall and ask visitor to click to link to your blog for more

Facebook should not be your main landing page. Yes facebook is powerful and can bring in a lot of traffic. However you doesn't own a facebook page. Facebook can delete your page for no reason. That's why you should already direct traffic from facebook page to your blog

How to block people from seeing a Facebook page?
Q. Recently, I created a Facebook page (not my profile, a page that you like, such as the ones for music artists). It is public, and I am the admin/creator, but I want to block about 20 people from seeing it and knowing it exists. Is there a way to block certain people. Thank you.

A. friend u can try it
Sign on to the Facebook home page with your email address and password (see Resources below).
Click on "My Privacy" to change who can see your profile. The My Privacy page lets you adjust each feature of your Facebook account separately. If you only want to hide certain features, like the mini-feed or photos, then adjust only those preferences.
Click on "Edit Settings" for the limited profile. You will land on a page with a preview of your current limited profile.
Choose all or none of the Facebook features you want people to see on your limited profile. To completely hide your profile, make sure all boxes are unchecked before hitting the "Save" button.
Add people to the limited profile list from the My Privacy page. People you put on the list can only view the features you let them see. They will still be your friends, however.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment