Thursday, April 18, 2013

How to use fbml in facebook fan page?

Q. I installed the static fbml application on my facebook page but whenever i try to put any content it does not show anything . Can you please tell me how to use it . Is there any alternate for this application?

A. You can no longer use FBML to build Facebook fan pages!

Right, you don't really need to built the pages, just download Fb iFrame
templates and you are ready to go with your brand new fan page!

How can I find a facebook page template that can help me attract more viewers for my page?
Q. I would prefer a site suggestion wherein I can find a large selection of templates.

A. You can try and check http://www.flashisalive.com/ if you need some Facebook template that is so attractive. The nice looks and presentation of a facebook page will definitely help your page garner more viewers. And good luck with that!

I'm making a facebook profile of an element, where can I find an easily editable Blank Facebook template?
Q. I need to make a facebook profile of an element (Strontium) for a school project..
I need an easily editable blank, or mostly blank facebook template.
Please don't tell me to Photoshop in text and all into a blank facebook page..
I need something where I can already copy or type stuff in.

A. there is none.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment