Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How to use fbml in facebook fan page?

Q. I installed the static fbml application on my facebook page but whenever i try to put any content it does not show anything . Can you please tell me how to use it . Is there any alternate for this application?

A. You can no longer use FBML to build Facebook fan pages!

Right, you don't really need to built the pages, just download Fb iFrame
templates and you are ready to go with your brand new fan page!

How can I find a facebook page template that can help me attract more viewers for my page?
Q. I would prefer a site suggestion wherein I can find a large selection of templates.

A. You can try and check http://www.flashisalive.com/ if you need some Facebook template that is so attractive. The nice looks and presentation of a facebook page will definitely help your page garner more viewers. And good luck with that!

easiest way to forge a facebook page?
Q. don't worry. I need to make a facebook page about a character from a play, for a project, But i don't know the easiest way to make a excellent quality mock page. Im thinking id have to use photoshop, don't really want to do that though. Any resources like fonts used, or template type things would be appreciated.

A. Maybe you could make a real facebook page for the character and make up friends for the character and have them post on their wall. Then after you've got everything set up you can take a screenshot of the page.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment