Sunday, April 21, 2013

How to send a message to only 1 facebook friend list?

Q. I would like to send a message to a specific facebook group, but don't see a way to do this, not part of the drop down. The reason I created this special group was to interact with them for specific items of interest to them, but facebook friend lists seem useless. Any suggestions?

A. ON THE 5th OF NOVEMBER FACEBOOK WILL NOT BE

How to retrieve a facebook friend's game request?
Q. I have accidentally deleted a facebook friend's request. He requested me to download MafiaWar game, but now I can't find the request. I would like to accept his request. Is there a way to retrieve his request in facebook?

A. yeh i have that game, but i think the only way for you to get it is to get your friend to resend it.

Can someone tell your location from a facebook friend request?
Q. I've recently found an old friend I hadn't talked to in about 6 months on facebook. This person wanted to hang out ALL the time. I've moved to another state since then. I want to be facebook friends, but I don't want them to know I've moved. Can someone tell where you're sending a facebook friend request from? Other than your zip code obviously. Can they trace it back to whatever computer you used, and figure out what state you're in? P.S. Same for myspace?

A. Not sure about myspace, but on Facebook there is no legal way for them to trace your account and see where you are living. The only way they could figure out if you moved, is if you changed your "current city" on your profile.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment