Tuesday, April 23, 2013

How to select a random fan from a Facebook fan-page?

Q. I'm interested to run a Facebook contest through my fan-page and I want to know a solution for picking the winner. Does anyone know an application for facebook similar with random.org?

A. Read this article. I think it can help you - http://www.socialmediaexaminer.com/facebook-promotions-what-you-need-to-know/

What are some good websites for musical promotion?
Q. I have a band, we're entirely local, and we'd like to create some more buzz. What are some good websites to promote on (excluding the obvious Facebook)? We have some youtube videos and I'm looking to spread them around to people.
And before some jerkwad troll answers with some imitation of an answer they saw on Funnyjunk, save it, dude.

A. Purevolume.com

that's where I find new bands. or you can also try myspace, twitter and facebook

How can I tell what order people become Fans on a Facebook Fan Page?
Q. I would like to do a promotion, like the 100th person to become a Fan receives.... Is there a way to distinguish what order people become fans? Thanks!

A. I don`t think so




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment