Sunday, April 7, 2013

How to remove facebook friends phone numbers from my phone contact list?

Q. I have an android phone and all of my facebook friends phone numbers are showing up in my phone. I looked online previously, and it said to "uncheck" facebook under your people settings, which I did, but they are all still showing up. Any one else have the same issue and anyone have any luck getting them removed?

A. sync your phone with facebook , and delete contacts from facebook account. follow http://www.insidefacebook.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/06/Facebook-Remove-Imported-Contacts.png

How do I keep my Facebook friends from seeing my comments on other posts/statuses?
Q. I would like to prevent my Facebook friends from seeing when I comment/like posts made by other friends. Surely there is something deep in Facebook's catalog of privacy settings that can prevent this?
I don't want to block them from seeing everything I do. I just want to block people from seeing my activity on other friends' statuses and posts.

A. You can add that friend to restricted list. When you add someone to your Restricted list, they'll only be able to see your Public content or posts that you tag them in.
Go to privacy settings >> click Blocked People & Apps edit settings >> restricted list

How do i prevent non facebook friends from viewing my photos when they search for me?
Q. I don't want non-facebook friends to view my photos when they search for me. How do i do that?

A. http://abrax.us/Facebook/PrivatePictures.php




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment