Thursday, April 4, 2013

How to recover yahoo fantasy basketball team?

Q. I have a fantasy basketball team on yahoo. Originally, I signed into yahoo using only the Facebook sign in button. I bought an app on my phone that requires a Yahoo ID to access my team so I created a Yahoo ID and linked my Facebook to my new ID. When I did this, I lost my team and I can't seem to recover it. How do I go about retrieving my team?

A. If you created the Yahoo ID after you drafted your team it will never be there;Because teams are locked into the ID & password you have when you draft teams.If you didn't have a yahoo ID when you drafted the team then I suggest you go back to using only the facebook button.

GL

How do remove search history from the search bars?
Q. I hate that any time I type in something say on yahoo or google search, that it shows everything I have typed to search in the past. I cant search for anything without someone knowing. I cant let no one borrow my computer because of that. Same with facebook sign in, it shows every account thats ever signed in there.

How do I change this? Please help?

A. I agree with what Muhammud said, do those things first. Usually in that same area as he described you see the option to remove past searches anyway. By the following :-

Tools
Internet Options

then a little way down there is a tab that says delete browsing history on exit (so just click on that tab bar).

What happens to Facebook when my computer hibernates?
Q. When I close the lid of my laptop it hibernates. I usually leave Facebook signed in and I'm curious to know what other people see my online status as - online (green dot), away (moon) or offline (not visible).
Thanks

A. you're offline, even if you have checked the 'remember me' box




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment