Monday, April 1, 2013

How to promote my facebook business page?

Q. I sell products from home. How should I promote my facebook business page.

A. 5 Ways to Promote Your Facebook Fan Page

1: Invite People From Your Facebook Friend Lists
2: Find People With Facebook Search
3: Attract People With Facebook Social Ads
4: Facebook Fan Page Twitter App
5: Facebook Fan Box Widget.

What if I have more Facebook Business Pages, are all going to be updated to the Timeline?
Q. I have more facebook business pages, can update to the Timeline only some of them?

A. you have to wait for facebook to give you the option for each page

How do I get a facebook business page App ID for my website on wordpress?
Q. I am trying to put a facebook social plugin on a website blog Im putting together on word press. But im having a hard time getting app ID for my facebook business page. PLEASE HELP!

A. you will probably want to ask this in the developer forum

http://facebook.stackoverflow.com/




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment