Saturday, April 20, 2013

How to make facebook company page?

Q. So, my mum doesn't have a facebook and she tried to make a facebook company page about her business firm. She did it but on facebook it shows it as a page in her profile. Like it tells to add a profile photo and all this stuff even though she already has a company page?

A. Hi,
Its easy to see the confusion. With profile pages and groups and now business pages a lot of people tend to get lost in Limbo. Here's a great website that will help you create a page for your business. After you have created the page follow the other tutorials to create a unique and professional presence that will make you stand out and appeal to your target audience! Follow the simple tutorial on this blog and you'll have everything squared away in no time.

http://www.likerecord.com/tutorial/how-to-create-a-facebook-page

Hope this helps - good luck!

How do you delete a facebook page with your name tagged in it?
Q. So one of my friends made a facebook company page with my name in it and some inappropriate stuff. When I go on the page on the side it say you and *the page name*. Is there any way I can delete it without having my friend do it?

A. Click the "Notifications" icon in the upper-left corner of any page to see a list of all recent activity involving your account, or scroll through your News Feed to see friends' activities according to importance or recency. Locate the story from which you wish to remove yourself.

Click the "Remove Tag" option that appears along with the photo or video you wish to remove.

What innovations should I do facebook company page?
Q. please suggest me some strategies for making my company page more popular on social medias. Give me some unique ideas.

A. Hi,

Here is the link for your query:

http://www.facebook.com/help/pages/promotion




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment