Tuesday, April 2, 2013

How to get around Facebook's phone number verification?

Q. I can't even login into my Facebook because they keep asking for a phone number to verify something. Is there anyway to not have to enter a phone number. It's so stupid. What if somebody doesn't have a cell phone? I guess that means you can't have a Facebook account.

A. it doesnt have to be a cell phone - you can use a house phone too

Does Facebook know my phone number after using it on the Blackberry app?
Q. im using facebook on my blackberry and i was just wondering if Facebook knows my phone number now.

A. Just keep checking on your profile nd if your number shows uo delete it,and set your settings to private so only your friends can see it just incase it is on there.

How do I access a new Facebook account without using a phone number?
Q. I just made a new Facebook account. Even when I click the link in the confirmation email, it's asking me to verify that I'm a "real person" by asking for my phone number. I do NOT want to give them my phone number whatsoever & I'm not asking a friend to borrow their phone either. How do I get past this? Please help!

A. Who wants all those people at facebook having your phone number. Next thing you know the late night janitor is trying to call you.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment