Saturday, April 6, 2013

How to find out facebook password if logged on on htc?

Q. My girlfriend left facebook logged on on my HTC Sensation, and I wanna find out the password. Is there a way. Its logged in on a facebook app for android. Is there a way? Thanks

A. There is no way to determine your own Facebook password... You just memorize it, so you can log in your account!

Good luck!

Will changing my facebook password log out my account from other computers?
Q. The last few days theres this guy randomly posting things as my facebook status and I want it to stop. I'm not sure where else than my computer is my facebook logged on and the status updates keep happening when I'm using my computer... I'm just wondering... if I change my password, will my account be logged out from their computers? Are there any other easy solutions? Thanks.

A. I have inadvertently logged in to my Facebook and Twitter accounts on public computers and accidentally just closed the window leaving the password active there. This does pose a problem as anyone else accessing Facebook or Twitter now have access to my account and can make changes to the admin areas as well as post on them.

Yes changing your password will close the accounts on any other computers asking them to resubmit to gain access which they will not be able to do.

Hint: Make it a habit to physically log out and you will never run into this problem again. ;)

For more helpful tips on working online visit http://kelvinnikkel.com

How do I know if someone else is using my facebook account?
Q. How do I know if someone else is using my facebook account at the same time that I'm using it? Because I noticed that facebook log-in doesn't work like yahoo, wherein only one session is allowed for each account.

A. Well you can be sure people AREN'T using it by actually logging yourself off if you're using a computer that multiple people use.

That, and not giving your password or email to phishing sites.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment