Saturday, April 13, 2013

How to delete picture comments from mobile Facebook 10 points if it works!f?

Q. ihave an embarrassing comment my freind put up how do I take it off w/ my phone mobile Facebook 10POINTS!

A. Use safari

What facebook notifications will be sent to my phone?
Q. Because I just set up the mobile facebook thing to my phone. But will useless notifications like game requests or so and so liked your comment be sent to my phone?

A. Everything will be sent unless you go to the arrow in the top right corner. Then go to Account Settings. Then to Mobile. Then there you can edit the number they send to, the notifications you get, if someone messages you and maximum number of texts sent a day.

How do you send a facebook inbox message via cell phone?
Q. I signed up for the mobile facebook, but I want to inbox someone via my cell phone. how do i do that?

A. You need to connect via web browser of your mobile device.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment