Friday, April 19, 2013

How to contact Facebook customer service?

Q. How do I contact a facebook worker so I can ask a question, is there a website for this or a phone number that I can call for customer service or something? Thank you :)

A. hi

How to access my old facebook account.?
Q. I have a facebook account that I haven't used in years. Back when myspace was big and facebook was first discovered and used for mainly college people. I have no idea how to access this account. I'm trying every email that I ever owned. It's not working. Does anyone know of a facebook customer service number I can call?

A. Unless you remember the email I don't think there's anything facebook can do... sorry

How do I talk with Facebook customer service?
Q. I recently created a page in Facebook ads and business solutions. I was charged $50 a day and I want to get my money back and stop the withdrawals from coming out of my account. How do I get in touch with someone?
I've tried their help center and it takes you through a lot of forms that get you nowhere. I would like to be able to communicate with someone. Is that possible?

A. no, facebook does not have "customer service" because you arent a "customer" - "customers" pay money to use something

you are a "user" - not a "customer"




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment