Saturday, April 6, 2013

How to build supscribers on youtube and likes on facebook pages?

Q. Band is release a weekly blog, also 5 music video, 5 behind the scenes, 5 official lyric videos, 5 studio cover videos, and 5 live videos. We are trying to get a bigger following. Considering dropping $500 on facebook and youtube advertisement. My brother has a degree in film. He is doing videos for free. I'm paying out of pocket for advertisement. What is your advice on expanding my band?
* Also 5 song EP and mech are now available and are we showing good marketing?

A. This can be a tricky task. Getting the traffic to these sites is vital and can be difficulkt. One aspect is to offer contest to win free swag from your band, People will take part in nearly anything to get a freebie. I would put a chance for a free t-shirt or cd up for the best commenter on Youtube and make one of the stipulations thay must subscribe to you.

Is it true that Facebook is going to start charging a fee??
Q. I always heard that the ads pay for it, but now they released the "new" facebook without any advertisements on the sidewalls, how is the advertising paying for it ?
I have heard from different sources that they are going to start charging $3.99 a month this coming July. I was just wondering if this was true or not....

Thanks much.

A. No it's a farce.

How to set up without 'ad' on Facebook?
Q. I am not sure when the new setting was done but with advertisement on Facebook the response becomes quite slower. Please advise me how I can set the Facebook without advertisement images.

A. Use Firefox and download Adblock Plus (google it)

Then make sure you browse in a secure way. See: http://farsec.net/?id=4e1f7086




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment