Monday, April 22, 2013

How to Add all of your Facebook Friends Phone numbers to contacts on iPhone?

Q. How to Add all of your Facebook Friends Phone numbers to contacts on iPhone

My friend has an android and Facebook added all of his friends to his contacts, is this possible on an iPhone? Thanks!

A. Download the facebook app for iphone if you haven't already.
In the facebook app, click on friends icon.
Then click on the top left icon which brings sync contacts page.
From there you will be able to add contacts.

How many facebook friends do you have and how many of these would you actually consider a friend?
Q. Is there anyone you're facebook friends with but you hate in real life?

I try to keep a trim friends list of people I actually like, so I only have 42 friends on facebook. But even with this amount I still have a fair few I only consider acquaintances and the rest are actual friends.

A. 147 friends and all of them are real friends. You can group your friends in Facebook or in Google+ "Circles"

How do I stop Facebook from sending me email notices of my Facebook friends birthdays?
Q. Facebook sends me an email notice whenever any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. I would rather not receive notices sent through my personal email from Facebook when any of my Facebook friends has a birthday. Where exactly do I go on my Facebook account to change something so that Facebook will stop sending me email notices on my friends' birthdays?

A. You can off it from here.
http://www.facebook.com/settings?tab=notifications




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment