Friday, April 26, 2013

How is the word 'wickedbucket' sounds to you ?

Q. What do you think of this word. I'm planning to create a page on facebook for funny and humour stuff.

Please give your comments. :)

A. It sounds like the noise produced by an episode of flatulence in the bath.

Why do my Facebook pages not allow ME to like their statuses?
Q. Hello everyone.

So I have a couple of pages that I made on Facebook, and the funny thing is whenever I click the 'like' button as myself on a status update from my page, the status says it is liked by my page instead of me. Is there a way to like my pages' statuses as myself rather than the page?

Sorry, I hope this makes sense. Thanks everyone!

A. There is two options in above your page..
-> Talking as your name and page name. Click on your name for like by you.

What is the limit for facebook name changes?
Q. My friend joked that I should change my middle name on facebook to something funny like "youllbehearinfrommylawyer" as a joke. I submitted it and it said it takes 24 hours. As soon as we see it, I want to get rid of it because it would be annoying.

Will facebook let me change it back or will my limit have been reached?

A. You can change it back.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment