Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How do you upload pictures from your phone on facebook mobile web?

Q. I want to upload my photo on facebook mobile web. Can you tell me how to do it?

A. You need to get on a computer & access your account.

Then go to applications & do a search for Facebook Mobile. Add the application, then go to the application & set up your phone # & carrier with the application. On the home page of the application it will show on the left a picture of a phone & a picture underneath in bold it will show an EMAIL ADDRESS that is ONLY FOR YOUR ACCOUNT. So when you want to upload a picture from your phone, you can create a MultiMedia Message (pic attached) & put the email address where the phone number would usually go. & then a couple mins later you get a text saying that your picture upload was successful.

How do I get Facebook mobile to my phone?
Q. All of my friends have the facebook mobile thing to where you can text status' and things like that. I dont know if my phone requires internet or not, I was told it wasnt needed. I've tried texting the fbook(I forget if thats what it was) to my phone to get the code but it NEVER words. Do i need internet or am i just missing something?

A. You are suppose to text f to 32665

If you don't have a phone carrier that supports Facebook mobile then you won't be able to do it

How much does it cost for facebook mobile?
Q. I have Verizon and unlimited texting. How much would it cost for facebook mobile? Like, uploading pictures from your phone and updating your status from your phone.

A. As long as you have unlimited texting, and you pay for internet on your phone, facebook mobile is essentially free.

It's just whatever your carrier charges. If texts cost 10 cents a texts..facebook mobile will charge you 10 cents a text.

If you're paying $20 a month for your internet, that number doesn't go up.
If you're paying per browser page, you will still get charged the same amount.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment