Monday, April 8, 2013

How do you stop receiving facebook emails on the new facebook?

Q. How do you stop receiving facebook emails on the new facebook 2010 :)

A. From home page, hover over Account in the top right corner, select Account settings. Go to notifications, then uncheck all the boxes and you will not receive any emails from facebook. =)

My facebook emails are going to my spam folder all of a sudden on yahoo?
Q. My facebook emails are going to my spam folder all of a sudden?
it was working fine and now it all goes to my spam. how to do i get it to go back. please be specific.

A. Add facebook domain to your whitelist...or you can create a filter for facebook emails to be delievred to a folder of your choice..like inbox or anyother folder.

you can also try to mark NOT SPAM the emails you do not want to be deleivered in ya SPAM folder...doing so will deliver the emails in ya inbox.

Is it possible to turn off Facebook email notifications?
Q. In my email (gmail), my inbox becomes quite flooded with Facebook emails. I heard you can disable certain notifications in the "notifications" section of the settings. However, I would still like to receive notifications ON FACEBOOK, but have them turned off in my email. Is it possible to do this?

A. yes its possible go to account go to the side and press notifications then edit them click the check mark




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment