Saturday, April 13, 2013

How do you recover a Facebook photo that was deleted through your cell (Galaxy S2) phone?

Q. I uploaded a photo from Facebook onto Instagram, but decided to delete it. Thinking it would delete it from Instagram it actually deleted it off my Facebook photos. I've heard there were ways to recover photos if done through a computer, but this was all done through my phone.

A. There are plenty of reasons why a BlackBerry smartphone may die, including a corrupted operating system or a Malware download. If your BlackBerry won't turn on (or is stuck in an endless restart cycle) your only option will be to restore the BlackBerry. Although this process will wipe all the data you had previously on your device, it will restore functionality to the device.

How do I hide my facebook photos, from everyone?
Q. How do I hide my facebook photos, from everyone?

A. Click account > privacy settings > customize settings > then click "edit album privacy"

Is it ok to masturbate to facebook photos of a girl I like?
Q. Is it ok to masturbate to facebook photos of a girl I like?

A. Why not?




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment