Sunday, April 7, 2013

How do you put facebook phone numbers into your iphone? or mac address book?

Q. I was wondering how to send facebook phone numbers to my iPhone 4 or my mac address book. Thanks!

A. just go here and follow the directions.
http://www.maciverse.com/add-your-facebook-friends-phone-numbers-to-address-book.html

How do I link facebook acounts to my contacts on my Evo 4g?
Q. I recently lost all my contacts (which was very sad) but I'm slowly getting them back. I used to have almost all of my contacts linked to my friends facebook accounts, but now I can't seem to get them to link. How can I do that? Also, I cant see if my facebook numbers syned to my phone. Please help me, its really bothering me that I can't get it back to the way it was. Thanks :)

A. FACE BOOK UPGRADE YOU CAN'T NO MORE :(

Is there any way to import facebook numbers to phone book (Android)?
Q. I have a Samsung Vibrant (Galaxy S), and I synced my facebook into my contact book. Right now I have it displaying only contacts with numbers, but is there any way (maybe via Android marketplace app) to import the facebook numbers INTO my phone's phone book so that they're there were I to disable the facebook sync?

A. Not to my knowledge, no.. You can try doing a Google contact sync, and then removing the Facebook app, to see if the phone numbers stay connected to their specific contacts, but I dont think that will work. The only way would be to manually enter them all in




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment