Monday, April 22, 2013

How do you make your facebook pictures come out in recent notifications again?

Q. I've seen that people post their facebook pictures and they come out in your facebook home page then later they come out again in your home page as if they just posted it but its the same picture and everything, how do they do this? thank you!

A. I'm trying to figure that out too! -_-
nobody has answers.

How can I find out if somebody stole my facebook pictures?
Q. I want to find out if somebody has stolen my facebook pictures and uploaded them to another site. Is there any way I can do this?

A. no way dear,you have to increase privacy settings and only your close friends can see photos,if any body stole it,then they might save it to their computer and sometimes rename it and upload,sometimes you can find your photo,do you have any idea of which of your photo had stolen,if so save that it to your computer and notice the name and copy that name and past it inito google search and sometimes google will list it,now you can get

What does it mean when girls like your facebook pictures?
Q. I rarely post facebook pictures but I decided to today and it was just a picture of myself and like 5 girls (3 of them really hot) liked my picture.

What does this mean? or am I just overthinking it?

Thanks for listening!

A. You're overthinking it. They just think you're cute/hot. They could like you, too.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment