Saturday, April 6, 2013

how do you make a mobile upload album on facebook?

Q. i have facebook mobile already and i tried to send a picture to the facebook number to start a mobile uploads album. my phone said the text went through but when i checked facebook there was no new album and the picture wasnt there either. is there another step i need to do? or is it something with my phone? my phone is the lg vu plus, idk if that has anything to do with the picture though.

A. Make sure it's the right number and it could be delayed there is 1000's wanting to so the same thing as you. Goodluck.

How do you contact an actual person at facebook?
Q. Please don't give me any outdated facebook number or emails, and please don't refer me to that help center thing on facebook because it doesn't help with my problem.
No it's a "join a highschool network" bug and there is no specific tab to report this, it's so annoying

A. there's no way to call them

and they are protective of email addresses because they would get flooded with emails they couldnt keep up with, which is why they have an automated system

are you trying to report a bug? or make a feature suggestion? it matters because the contact forms are different for each

Can you upload pictures onto Facebook via text?
Q. I don't have Facebook mobile because I don't have a data plan but I do have it set up so I can update statues via text. Does this work with pictures too? Can I just send a picture message to the Facebook number and it will post onto my Facebook?

A. It does give you a unique e-mail address, you can e-mail pics...




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment