Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How do you look at photo comments on mobile facebook?

Q. I can comment pictures but I can't figure out how to view my own photo comments. Help? Its mobile facebook so I'm new at it.

A. when you open Facebook album photos in mobile browser you will see comments just below the pictures

How to unlike a page on mobile facebook ?
Q. I have the mobile Facebook only, I don't know how to unlike a page

A. Go to edit friends. Then there should be the group there or in a tab called "pages". Then you should be able to edit (DELETE) them.

How do I get my iPad to use regular facebook as opposed to mobile facebook?
Q. It normally would just take me to the regular facebook website. But lately it's been only allowing me to use the regular website. I know there is a redirection link on the login page for mobile, but when I use it, the iPad just takes me back to mobile facebook. How do I fix this?

A. you could delete the app for face book and it should keep you on the web page but if that fail then go to the genius bar (in apple stores) and ask the people there and they should be able to fix it :D




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment