Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How do you know which Youtube videos can be played on Facebook Mobile?

Q. I posted a youtube video while i was on my computer, then i went to find out that it couldnt be played on facebook mobile because the owner didnt allow it or something. Is there a way to know if these videos on playable on mobile before posting it?

A. Search the link on youtube and share it on facebook, after that try to play on your facebook mobile. Hope this will help.

How to remove facebook mobile from my phone?
Q. I've been using Facebook Mobile to update my status from text messages. It texts me when someone writes on my wall, comments on my status, etc. Now my phone company is charging me for it and I have to get it removed. Can someome please tell me how?

A. You can turn it off by going to your mobile settings on your facebook profile.

You may also be able to veto the messages by texting "stop" back to facebook.

Hope this settles it.
B

How to view the full caption on Facebook mobile?
Q. Hello, I have the Facebook mobile app and when The caption is too long for the screen, it doesn't show all of it. Help!

A. If your phones browser supports it you should be able to switch from mobile view to desktop view.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment