Friday, April 19, 2013

How do you go about deleting your facebook account?

Q. I started a facebook account a few days ago. And now I've decicded that i don't want it. I already have a myspace and it's enough to keep up with.

A. This guide will show you how to delete your account on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/04/how-to-delete-facebook-account.html

Good luck!

Can I use a different facebook account to invite friends in zombie cafe?
Q. I recently deactivated my Facebook account. That's the one that I use to invite friends in zombie cafe. Can I use a different facebook account without having to restart the game?

A. What you are asking is impossible. If you use a new facebook account, your game will fresh start. But you can recover you old facebook account even if it was deactivated. Try recovering the password and facebook will guide you through steps.

How can I recovery my facebook account after delete?
Q. I have to delete my facebook account, so how can i can my account back? Thank for all answer.

A. You can "Deactivate" your facebook account for an extended amount of time and recover it by just logging in using the same email address and password that you had. If you "Permanently Delete" your facebook account, you have 14 days to recover it using the email address and password you had before. If you don't recover a deleted account before the 14 day period is up, your facebook account is closed permanently and can never be used again.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment