Friday, April 12, 2013

How do you display 'Total Users' on a Facebook Application home page?

Q. This question is more for app developers. I understand that facebook changed applications to display 'total active users' instead for application ranking in directory.

A. i wish i could help, but i can't.

sorry

How do I get back to the Old Facebook using the Developer application?
Q. I heard from a friend that there is a way to get back to the Old Facebook through the Developer application, but I can't figure out the way. Does anyone know?

A. Read this blog post on how to do it, it has 2 ways
http://www.kamranweb.com/blog/how-to-get-the-old-facebook-back/

How can I create a "rank your friends" facebook app?
Q. I want to create a facebook application that users will rank their friends just by typing the name of their best friends and putting it in the list.

A. Visit the Facebook Developers Page Type that into the search bar on there profile there is tons of information about creating apps and so on




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment