Friday, April 19, 2013

How do you customize your facebook profile?

Q. I want to know how to customize my facebook profile, is it possible?

A. Yes its possible, you can customize your facebook profile by installing an app, checkout this website that gives free facebook plugin that can customize your profile and also has ready made facebook profile templates.

Is there any way to customize your Facebook profile?
Q. I was wondering if there was any way I could customize my Facebook profile like I can my MySpace profile. Like, change my background or add music or change my layout...

A. There is this: Facebook expressions. It's like a wallpaper for Facebook

http://www.fbexpressions.com/works

How to customize relationship status in Facebook profile?
Q. I have noticed some users profiles in Facebook have customized relationship status that is not included in the official Facebook "relationship status" & "looking for" options of looking for friendships, dating, networking & a relationship.

How can Facebook users change the limited generic options offered by facebook profiles to our own customized word descriptions for 'interested in' such as "random play", business partners, whatever we choose, etc.?

A. It isn't customisation, as far as I know, it's just that Facebook used to list 'Whatever I can get' and 'Random Play' as options but they were removed from the list. Those people simply haven't changed from those old options, rather than being able to pick their own special ones.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment