Tuesday, April 9, 2013

How do you change your work status on Facebook?

Q. Ok, so I was wondering how to change your work status on Facebook. Like for example, I want it to say something like "Fan at EB Games" instead of "Worked at EB Games (Fan)". And, I even asked some of my friends on Facebook, but they said they only knew how to do it on the old Facebook. Please help!

A. Go to about .under your profile picture, and choose "work and education" and click edit .
and change your work status,

How to control who comments and likes my status on facebook?
Q. How to control who comments and likes my status on facebook, I don't know how to do it on the new facebook.

A. You set Privacy after control..

Upload your Status and set your Privacy only Friends, Friends of Friends, Ya you select only

How to set Privacy?
Upload your Post after Right side Earth Symbol Press and Set your Privacy.

Thx

How do I get my relationship status on Facebook to show on my timeline?
Q. How do I get my relationship status on Facebook to show on my timeline? I went in and set it to public and even locked everything else but it still wont show up on my timeline. Any ideas?

A. look really hard and if you can find it click the star button and it should make IT NICE AND BIG :) and if you cant find it go on ur bf/gf's profile and click the star button and it will show up on ur timeline good luck!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment