Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How do you accept a relationship request on the iPhone facebook app?

Q. I've been told you can accept the requests on the iPhone facebook app but when my boyfriend sends the request it doesn't show up. Is it possible to accept relationship request on the app? If so how?

A. I've done it many times. If you're looking at the news feed, there's a button at the top right that looks like 9 boxes. (Kinda like a phone keypad, actually). Tap that. You'll see lots of different things like "Friends," "Messages," and "Requests." If you have any friend requests, you should see them when you tap the "Requests" button.

If they're not there, you can go to http://touch.facebook.com/ from your phone's web browser and you'll get a simple facebook web version. If you don't see the friend request there, then there's something wrong. (i.e., your boyfriend hasn't sent the request correctly).

How do you get chat on the Facebook app for the iPad?
Q. I got the iPad2 for Christmas and downloaded the Facebook app... I can't seem to figure put where the chat is. I know where the messages are but not the app where you see who's online and talk to them on there. I have the same app on my iPod and chat is on there but not on my iPad. Can someone help me? Thanks!

A. You must download the facebook chat application so that you can chat on Facebook via your Apple ipad.

How to remove facebook app in my mobile phone?
Q. I had uninstalled facebook app from my mobile(samsung galaxy ace), but when I using the browser, the format is still remain same as facebook app, this really annoying me, how should I do to remove it?

A. instead of going to

m.facebook.com

go to

www.facebook.com




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment