Thursday, April 18, 2013

How do people get hundreads of facebook likes and fans so quickly?

Q. I have seen adverts for facebook fans and like. The adverts claims they can get hundreads of fans and likes to your facebook fanpage in very short amount of time. They don't even need access to your admin page on facebook. I was wandering how people do these. Does anybody know. Thanks.

A. they waste their money and buy them, thinking that they will somehow get rich or famous from having so many fake likes

Where I can buy facebook fans?
Q. I have a company and for my company facebook fan page I need many fans. So please tell me a site where I can buy facebook fans?

A. well,

No body sell facebook fans, you should do one thing to increase your fans, include like button in your blogs and websites, it will increase. One more thing you can do, like those pages which has large number of fans, or go and comment with your link.

Thanks

How do you give away a free prize on Facebook?
Q. I have a Facebook fan page. And I was thinking about maybe having a contest. Except I think people would be more into it if there was a prize. However, I can't buy a prize or have to pay to ship it to them. What kind of prize could have other than the joy of winning?

A. keep a list of winners see who is on top




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment