Friday, April 12, 2013

How do I use facebook on a blocked computer?

Q. This computer has facebook blocked and I am not allowed to change security settings. I know people who use facebook on here so I know its possible. How do I do that???

A. use https://www.facebook.com instead of http://www.facebook.com it really works this s how we used to access in our college enjoy :)

How long does a facebook comment and like block last?
Q. Facebook blocked me from liking and commenting, although I have no idea why as I haven't recently spammed or harassed anyone.. It was random when I logged on this morning and I wasn't expecting it. How long do these last if you didn't spam or say anything rude to people?

A. Around a week ago, I gave my friend my account because she knew some credit cheats. So she did it and I found out she harrased someone. I logged on the next morning and said "Blocked From Liking And Commenting" I waited around 5 days and went on, but you should contact facebook first and said you did nothing and maybe someone hacked you. Try to tell them everything you did.. :)

how the fuck does Facebook block you from sending message help help me i am so pissed off?
Q. how the fuck does Facebook block you from sending message help help me i am so pissed off. so everytime i go to message somebody on facebook it says sorry they have blocked me from sending message and it will not be back for a few days or hours like wif.

A. Apparently you were messaging people who did not want to hear from you so they reported you to Facebook and got your privileges suspended.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment