Friday, April 26, 2013

how do i untick the facebook share on yahoo answers everytime i answer a question?

Q. i have to unticked the the Facebook share every time i answer something, how do i permanently disable the Facebook share tick box????

A. I would probably guess there is no way. I am still trying to find out how. Probably a lost cause.

How to link a blog and facebook?
Q. I am looking for the idiot version of how to get a facebook share button and a facebook like button on my blog. I'm NOT looking to put my blog on facebook. Most of the sites I have gone to end up being tutorials for that. I am also NOT computer savy. Thanks

A. Yeah it's easy to make it. Just visit this page and create a like box and add the code given by them to your blog sidebar.

https://developers.facebook.com/docs/reference/plugins/like-box/

You can get share buttons using. addthis.com

How do I remove my facebook ( thus my real name) from google search engine ?
Q. I have seen this question asked man times but, the answers are all old, or at least seem to refer to an older version of facebook.

When I click privacy settings I get the following:

BASIC DIRECTORY INFORMATION
&
FACEBOOK SHARING

I don't see the option to remove my name from search engines anywhere

A. there is no such option yet, but would be handy.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment