Wednesday, April 10, 2013

How do I share albums from my Facebook business page to another?

Q. I've been struggling with this for months. I have a Facebook Business page (photography), and I am trying to share my albums on another business' page. I have never been able to do this. When I click 'Share' on the album, it only gives me the option to share on my own wall. I cannot tag any business pages either. It is very important for my business to be able to do this!

The businesses are able to share my albums through their page, but I cannot share with theirs. To me, this is very unprofessional to ask them to share my albums.

Would love some help with this!

A. Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. However, if you are planning to increase your Facebook page visitor or wanna Purchase Facebook Likes (Global) for your page, you can visit http://buysocialfans.com for more information & attractive packages.

How do I put a small facebook icon on my company web site to bring people to my facebook business page?
Q. I recently created a facebook business page for my company, and I can not figure out how to put a facebook logo on my company web page for people to click on and it take them directly to the facebook page. I don't want the "like" box, I want the icon with the blue F. I cant seem to figure out how to do this.

A. http://www.facebook.com /badges/page.php no space. after the com

Why do some Facebook business pages only show Activity and Info on the iPhone?
Q. On the iphone some facebook business pages show Activity and info, but other business pages have Wall Info and Photos as options, I've tried creating different types of pages, ie local businesses or ones for companies and organizations and they all have Wall Info Photos, but my current ones only have Activity and Info.

A. I found the solution!

Go & edit settings on your page, then remove the check-in option. After that, it'll be fine. :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment