Friday, April 12, 2013

How do I send a question to the Facebook customer service?

Q. Basically I had an account but someone posted a message to me with an insult. After I deleted that conversation suddenly I can't access my account anymore, it always indicates "site under maintenance" though I can access other accounts just fine.

How do I send an inquiry to facebook about this?

A. Log in to your Facebook account. Click "Account" from the top-left corner of your homepage. A drop-down list appears.

2
Click "Help Center." Type a question pertaining to your problem in the "Enter a Keyword or Question" field.

3
Browse the results to find an answer to your problem. If you cannot find a solution, type "Contact Facebook" in the "Search" field at the top of the page. A list of contact options appears.

4
Click the question that best suits your problem. Read the information regarding your question, then click the "Contact" or "Here" link.

5
Complete the form and click "Submit." Facebook will investigate your problem and contact you at the email address that you provided in the contact form.

How do you upload pics to Facebook using a Rumor Touch?
Q. I have a Rumor Touch from Virgin Mobile and I cannot figure out how to upload pictures to Facebook from it. I can't get any help from the website either....my only other option is to call customer service but I don't want to have to fool with that if I can help it. Thanks!

A. Go to Facebook and set up the mobile Facebook to your phone. Once you do that have them send you tr email link that you will use to send pictures to. After that is done you should be able to text pictures to that email and the photos will be upload to the site.

How to contact Face book Customer service?
Q. 48 hours has been past, after i contact Face Book Customer service regarding my chips which got hacked on November 26, and i have not received an answer after the 48 hours.

A. http://www.facebook.com/help/contact.php?show_form=site_maintenance
click on this link for help
just enter your address and tell them your prob.
Have a great day.

Jess :)




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment