Sunday, April 14, 2013

How do I report someone pretending to be me on Facebook without giving my phone number?

Q. Facebook want my phone number before I can report it, is there any way around it?
I certainly am on the real Facebook. It's www.facebook.com

A. Make Sure your on the Real Facebook you Should Not Need a Phone Number to Report the Profile

How can I skip facebook asking my phone number?
Q. i don't want the FBI and facebook pining my phone number with my facebook!

A. if it doesnt give you the option to skip it, then you cant skip it

facebook does this now to prevent people from breaking the rules by creating more than one account

did you by chance create more than one account?

How to hide your phone number on facebook?
Q. I get on facebook it saves my phone number and people steels it how can i hide it?

A. go to privacy settings, click customize settings. Under contact information section there is a section to change who can see your phone number.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment