Saturday, April 6, 2013

How do I make a progress bar in Facebook Application?

Q. How do I make a progress bar in my Facebook Application. As you see in some Facebook Games, they have a progress bar that tells them what they have done, such as: Bookmarked us, and then it will show in the progress bar.

How would I go about making one of these?

Thanks.

A. o really i don't know about the app but the progress bar under the photo appearss when you create your facebook and disapear whit the time

How do you delete a facebook application that you used to play?
Q. I have used facebook applications like Farm Town and Cafe World and want to get rid of them completely. How can I do that? When I click on the remove link it takes it off my profile but my account and game are still accesible. I want to delete my account.

A. This guide will show you how to remove an application on Facebook:

http://romcartridge.blogspot.com/2010/01/how-to-remove-facebook-applications.html

Good luck!

How can I make money from facebook application?
Q. I'm trying to make some money from facebook application. I'm thinking of incorporating ads. How and where should I start? And I wonder if there are other ways to monetize the application.

A. Hi, I am a social media expert. There are lots of ways you can monetize your application and there are several ways you can make money too on facebook. If you can add offers to your application, it will make you more money but I will suggest that your application should have a lot of users before you think of monetize it. Make sure you have atleast up to 10,000 users. Steadily, you can start to monetize it by leveraging on the needs of the users or by even taking a short survey from them.

There are lots of ways you can use to make money with facebook apps which I can't explain here but I will recommend FACEBOOK GOLD DIGGER to you. It's a complete blueprint that explains the nitty-gritty of making money on facebook. You can visit http://facebookgolddigger.com to get yours.
Cheers.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment