Monday, April 8, 2013

How do i make people use my classifieds website, i have an ad on facebook & almost 13,000 people liked my web?

Q. How do i make people use my classifieds website, i have an ad on facebook & almost 13,000 people liked my website but I only have 40 users, any advice?

A. hey you can take help from host sites thay can solve this easily,
i also hire host site provider B-WebHost, and thay are really working very impressive,

check it out from http://x.co/lHxf

How long does the Facebook ad approval process typically take?
Q. I am looking to take out an ad on Facebook for our non-profit's newest campaign. I am wondering what the turnaround time is for approval.

Thanks!

A. Hi there Mike,

At Facebook, the ad approval time greatly depends on the current queue of ads, as well as what time of day it is. I've seen ads approved in as short as 30 minutes. That day, we must have caught them when they didn't have many other ads to approve.

If it's after 5PM, ads generally don't get approved until the next day, but it shouldn't be much longer than that. Best of luck with your advertising adventure!

Has anyone had any good/bad experiences with Facebook ads?
Q. I'm thinking about spending a fair amount of my advertising budget on targeted ads on Facebook, but obviously I need to know if they work first. I'd love to hear your experiences and insights.

A. They work if used properly. You have to go thru the settings and target who you are trying to target. It really works best for products/services open to anyone. It doesnt hurt to try, you can sometimes find coupons online.

I use adsense personally and same thing if setup right it works great I do have a adsense $75 credit I will share with all of you at this link: http://www.voltagenewmedia.com/seo/free-75-google-ad-words-creditcoupon/ not spam, feel free to repost it!




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment