Monday, April 1, 2013

How do I make my laptop run faster?

Q. I have an Acer Inspire 5520. It always loads facebook games slow and is just generally slow. I run AVG, I defrag it and all that stuff at least once a week. So what are some free ways I can increase my laptop speed?

A. if it's generally slow then it's generally slow, it's a slow computer, simple as that. No ways to increase speed whatsoever.
whoever mentions overclocking doesn't know what they are talking about.

What gift would you give to a tribute in The Hunger Games?
Q. So I have an assignment to do. We have to make a facebook profile for a character. I need to think of a gift to give to a tribute
I wanted to do a "Get out of the games free card" but my friend says it was stupid xD

So I need a new Idea :/

So what would you give as a gift, it just has to do with the tributes in general

A. I would give them something which would help them, secretly, though. Like a torch which turned into a knife and so on..
But I would give them something like Marge did with Katniss, something like a badge or a special scarf..

Hope I helped and good look with the assignment :3

Are there any free facebook games similar to plantasia or magic farm?
Q. I loved Plantasia as a kid, and I was wondering if there are any similar free games, if anyone knows? I googled it and came up empty. Thanks!

A. There are 1000s of free games on Facebook.
For eg
Top Eleven
Farmville
Fishville
Millionaire City
Hollywood City
New in Town
Mafia Wars 1 and 2
and many more....
Just search games in the facebook search bar




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment