Tuesday, April 16, 2013

How do i make my FACEBOOK profile more private ?

Q. I've uploaded some videos to my Facebook profile now i want to hide them but not from all friends, i only want certain friends to be able to see the videos and not all, i've done it with my pictures but cant seem to find anything to do with Video privacy ? Thanx for any help given peace and respect to all.

A. from within yoru profile select settings,
then privacy settings,
then profile,
under each option chose 'customise'
then type the persons name in ..
you can type multiple names..

How can you make your facebook profile where no body can click on ?
Q. Okay idk if im explaining this clearly but i've seen that on some of my friends facebook profile you can see everything but if you click on their profile pic it wont let you it dont do anything.. how can i make it to where no one can click on my profile pic/profile album?
@Bgfbd Htrhnmjrtt : Cool shittt right there!

A. Go to:

-Account
-Privacy settings
-Customize settings
-"edit privacy settings" for existing photo albums and video's

tada

How do I show most of my facebook profile public?
Q. I've clicked on the privacy settings and I only want everyone to see my bio and applications which I've clicked on public but it still seems to only show 'basic info - sex: female'. My friends can see everything but I want everyone that isn't my friend to see this. Is my facebook profile broken?

A. Privacy settings then click Customize settings scroll down see edit album privacy for existing photos it under pllaces I check in to in Privacy settings hope i help




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment