Monday, April 15, 2013

How do i log into my facebook email account?

Q. I finally signed up for a twitter account but i forgot my password the next time i went to log in. when i signed up, i used my facebook email address because i've never really used email and it was the only one i had. when i clicked "forgot password" on the twitter log in page, it sent an email to my facebook email but i dont know where to find it. can anyone help me please? thank you for your time!!!

A. You dont need to login as facebonk email cuz when you got your username as email add of facebook thats mean any facebook friend can send you email via those email acts how alread add in your friend profile.
As you know your facebook msg service its recive in your facebook inbox just login to your facebook ac as you do and add me as your friend ~

If I pay for texting on my cell phone, how is that different than email service?
Q. I've sent text messages to people's emails before--but the cell phone company claims that is texting, not emailing. What's the difference? Can I send text messages to facebook? Or is that email service? I'm so confused, and ironically, phone companies never answer the phone.

A. It's considered texting because that's the outgoing method.

How I can use the new service from facebook ( facebook email ) ?
Q. I don't know How to create facebook email account?

A. They have only just started rolling this out so it may be a few weeks before you get this service. When you do (get it) you will get an announcement on your homepage, follow those instructions.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

No comments:

Post a Comment